Friday, March 20, 2009

First Day of Spring!

Happy 1st day of Spring! I can not tell you how excited I am for Spring!!! I love the warm weather.

There was a great turn out tonight at the craft party. Thank you all who came and participated and for all the delicious treats.

Here are the results of the drawing:

3 colored egg: Heather G.
Egg Hunt kit: Abigail
Celebrate America: Jennifer L.


Tonight we also did something a little different. I put together a survey to get info from everyone to see what they like and didn't like about the craft nights. I asked everyone to fill one out. I know I hate surveys too, but I tried to make it fun and had a raffle drawing for that as well. The prize was a "Spring has Sprung!" vinyl decal to place on your window or on a mirror. Here are the results of that drawing. --Thank you all who filled one of these out, I really appreciate your help. If you didn't get a chance to fill one out and would still like to, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Vinyl decal: Sarah
Vinyl decal: Jenny L.
Vinyl decal: Josie

Next month's craft night will be April 17, 2009 6:00-8:00p.m. The post with the available items will be coming soon.

No comments: