Friday, May 22, 2009

Hooray! No Rain

I just want to thank everyone who came to this month's craft night. It actually turned out great. I was a little skeptical when, 20min before people arrived, the sky grew dark and the winds picked up. I was so worried, we (and I mean a few who were early) moved all the supplies that I set up outside--inside. Thank you for your help. The weather got better and we could have stayed outside, but I actually enjoyed having it both inside and out. Thank you all for working with the weather and being willing to be cramped inside the house. I hope you all enjoyed your crafting experience and your items!

Congratulations to this months drawing winners:

10% off next purchase: Kaylee L.
10% off next purchase: Kristi U.
20% off next purchase: Cara G.
Everyday magnets: Carrie R.


Next months items will be Patriotic. This is one of my favorite holidays so there will probably be lots to chose from!


Next month's will be June 19, 2009 time TBA
Visit again soon to see available items

1 comment:

Emlyn said...

You need to look at the "God Bless America" tile I made last year. It turned out super cute!