Friday, September 19, 2014

It's about time!

Finally its here!

Time for a craft night. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to decorate and craft for so there is NO WAY I was going to let another Halloween pass by without getting together and crafting. I absolutely love witches and when I came across this adorable pattern by Cindy Markovcy, I had to have it! She has a bunch of great patterns here: www.etsy.com/shop/cindyshomespun

Black Hat Society Reject Witch
 
 
Primitive Halloween Doll Black Hat Society Reject Witch e pattern

This will be the item we will be making. The cost will be $25. The majority of the sewing will be done for you. All you need to do is paint, socialize, assemble doll--"witch" might require a little hand stitching, nothing you can't handle, and enjoy the night! (pattern and step by step instructions are included.

Come join us!

October 3, 2014
6:00-9:00p.m.

please RSVP to brandee@thoughtsthatstick.com by the end of the day September 29, 2014. I will e-mail you the exact location when you RSVP. (It is in the city of South Salt Lake)

No comments: